UMSAS provides this site as a service to its customers for sales and promotion of Bihar handicraft products. The users of this site are requested to review the terms and condition governing the site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. Although you may “Bookmark” a particular portion of UMSAS website and thereby bypass this agreement, your use of this site still binds you to the terms. Since UMSAS may revise this agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Please feel free to contact us for any questions concerning any of our policies.
1. 100 % Purchase Protection: We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for customers by offering genuine products, secure payments and easy returns for items shopped on UMSAS website.
2. Genuine Handicraft Products: All the products sold from UMSAS platform are genuine and fresh. We are committed to sell only genuine handicraft products to customers. All suppliers/ institutions supplying products to UMSAS are committed to supply genuine products only.
3. Secure Payments and Safe Ordering: All payments made through UMSAS are safe. We have sufficient provision for safe guarding your transaction.
4. Instruction for Purchase on UMSAS Website: It is important for you to protect against un-authorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer.
e. Legal information: This website is expressly owned by Upendra Maharathi Shilp Anusandhan Sansthan, Department of Industry, and Government of Bihar. We have the registered office at Patliputra Industrial Area, Patna, and Bihar, India. All design and content featured on our website – including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like – are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by UMSAS. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade art goods. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
5. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of UMSAS, thus you may not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from UMSAS online website. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
6. Limitation of liability: Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, UMSAS does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. UMSAS shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
7. Inaccuracies: We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on UMSAS may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content “as is” and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event UMSAS product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, UMSAS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. UMSAS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, UMSAS shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
8. Availability: Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on UMSAS is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Most UMSAS products displayed on the website are available while supplies last. Keep in mind, UMSAS does not carry every item that you would find in our stores, and all web merchandise is not available in UMSAS stores.
9. Colors: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the Colours of our products that appear on the website. However, due to variations in monitor display, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
10. Pricing: Website displays pricing in Indian Rupees. In some cases, stores/promotional events may also have different prices at different times. Sale prices on the website are Internet-only specials and do not reflect the pricing of UMSAS stores.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless UMSAS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
12. Correspondence: Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, UMSAS is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions. While we welcome your comments and feedback regarding our merchandise and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or information via this website or any email connection. Please note that all of your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are disclosed or submitted to our company through UMSAS shall become and remain the property of UMSAS. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, and ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so.
13. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by biharhandicrafts.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
14. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on biharhandicrafts.com shall not be entertained.
15. biharhandicrafts.com will not be liable for any type or kind of UPI/debit/credit card or any payment fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
16. biharhandicrafts.com shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods during strike, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
17. biharhandicrafts.com shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
18. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
19. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.